2001 – 2002 – primary residency in Republican Hospital of Kaunas.
2002 – 2005 – secondary residency in Kaunas University Hospital and Université François Rabelais (Tours), France.
2005 – acquired a doctor otorhinolaryngologist‘s license.
2005 – now – working at Kaunas University Hospital in ENT (ears, nose, throat) sector.
- For 8 years has been performing auditory ossicles‘ reconstruction, base of skull tumor removal surgery.
- Since 2009 has been performing cochlear implantations.
- Since 2010 has been performing BAHA implantations.
- Specializes in chronic otitis surgery, hearing loss surgery.
- Successfully perfoms reconstructive nose surgery.
- Universitätsklinikum Würzburg (2005), Germany
- Warszawa (2006), Poland
- Université François Rabelais (Tours) (2005), France
- St. Pölten Universitat – Klinik. University Hospital für Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (2009), Austria
- TILAK. University Hospital Innsbruck (2010), Austria
- 10th Tympanoplasty Course (2013), Cologne, Germany